Transparency in Financials
GRAND FXNES Is Leading the Way
GRAND FXNES believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of GRAND FXNES as a company. GRAND FXNES strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company's financial stability. GRAND FXNES's financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.
- Adjusted Q3/16 revenues of $61.4 million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and discontinued operations of $6.4 million
- $227.6 million in operating cash
- $725 million in customer equity
- 177,818 active retail FX accounts
- Regulatory capital surplus of $90.9 million
- Minimum regulatory capital requirements for continuing operations (US, UK & Australia) and discontinued operations is $60.3 million
- GRAND FXNES however, has regulatory capital of $151.2 million, a surplus of $90.9 million
For a full in-depth look at GRAND FXNES's financials, recent press releases, monthly customer trading metrics and SEC filings, please visit our Investor Relations page: http://ir.GRAND FXNES.com/
All references to "GRAND FXNES" refer to the GRAND FXNES group of companies (collectively, the "GRAND FXNES Group"). Our companies are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), and Australia. We maintain offices in these jurisdictions, among others.